Individuals must be 21 or older to obtain a marriage license. Females must be at least 15 and males at least 17 with parental consent. A medical exam for venereal disease is required and there is a three-day waiting period. Once issued, the license is valid indefinitely. As the cost varies, contact your County Clerk’s office for specific information.


Rev. Patty Moss
5603 Cherokee
Hornlake, MS 38637

Phone: 662.781.1276
E-Mail: revpattylmoss@aol.com 


Services Provided
Weddings, renewal of vows and holy unions.


Religious Affiliation


Description of Services

I also officiate in the Memphis, Tennessee area.  

If no officiant resources are listed for your city, please fill out form below. We will try to locate an officiant in your area and e-mail the information to you.

Ceremony Date
First and Last 
E-mail Address

Type of Ceremony
Other Ceremony (if not listed above)