Individuals must be 18 or older to obtain a marriage license and at least 16 with parental consent. Women must be tested for Rubella; however, there is no waiting period. Once issued, it is valid for 180 days. The license must be obtained in the county in which the bride resides. Non-residents must obtain the license in the county in which the couple will be married. As the cost varies, contact your County District office, County Clerk’s office or the Clerk of the Court’s office for specific information.

If no officiant resources are listed for your city, please fill out form below. We will try to locate an officiant in your area and e-mail the information to you.

Ceremony Date
First and Last 
E-mail Address

Type of Ceremony
Other Ceremony (if not listed above)

Red Lodge

Canyon Wedding Chapel
Rev. Elaine Higgins
P.O. Box 605
Red Lodge
, MT 59068
Phone: 406.446.2681
Toll free: 1.800.823.2681

Services Provided

Weddings and renewal of vows 

Religious Affiliation
AM. Fellowship Church

Licensed in 
MT and WY

Description of Services
Meaningful, romantic and non-denominational ceremony.